ChuB is hiring! Specifically we’re looking for a Site Superintendent. Tell your friends, family, kids…..anyone that wants to be a part of an energetic, growing business like ChuB. See the full job posting here, or check out the highlights below.
Chuckanut Builders is a new school contractor with an old school name. We are excited to be part of the growing network of new Bellingham businesses that embrace the triple bottom line and believe that work should be fun. We have been recognized as a leader in the community for prioritizing buying local and specialize in high performance, green projects. Our shop is intentionally located in downtown Bellingham to be close to other local businesses and great pastries.
The majority of our projects are major residential remodels within Bellingham’s core neighborhoods, small scale commercial and an occasional custom home. We use an integrated design process and all of our projects are designed with building performance in mind.
- If you are going to apply you must love cat herding. There are always distractions, fires to put out and changing schedules; the right person will be able to take this in stride and enjoy it.
- Tech savvy: be able to manage an online calendar, respond to email, and be willing to learn our (simple) cloud based project management system.
- Our Site Superintendents are the face of our company. It is important that you are comfortable talking to clients and that you’re willing to use spell check.
- We are looking for an individual that shares our interest in high performance buildings and are happy to train the right person if they have an interest in the field.
- We consistently provide trainings for our crew and are looking for someone that wants to learn new skills.
- Organized: we expect a tidy jobsite and clear, timely communication.
- A high level of craftsmanship is assumed.
- The position is full time, year round.
Folks that are interested should send a letter of interest and resume to the bosses, with “Site Superintendent” in the subject line. The position will remain open until filled.