This week we’ve got a little of this, a little of that, I hope you enjoy it!
- It’s time to vote for the Sustainable Connections’ Sustainability Champion Award! The categories are healthy environment, meaningful employment, buying local first and strong community. Vote, vote, vote!
- Is it possible to maintain a well-stocked and clutter-free home? Laura Gaskill thinks it is!
- I love a good salvage and re-use store. Here are a few gems in the Seattle area worth checking out.
- The new Trim Lab is out, it’s a good one and all about water!
- The smartest, most economical and environmentally responsible energy choice is…to save it!