The lovely new 3 Oms Studio
We recently completed a project for 3 Oms Yoga Studio. Nearly a year ago Amy Robinson, the owner of 3 Oms, contacted us about remodeling a space. She wanted to purchase a building for her studio and needed a general contractor. 3 Oms was starting to outgrow the old studio and needed more room. With the help of a realtor Amy found the old Nordstroms building on Cornwall and knew it was perfect.
Michelle Banks, our in-house interior designer worked closely with Armadillo Design Lab to design the new studio.
Design details worth noting:
- The bathrooms and locker room have marmoleum flooring, a natural linoleum material. It is bio-based, highly durable, non-toxic and antimicrobial.
- The massage studios have cork flooring. Cork is non-toxic, moisture resistant, thermally insulating and made from renewable sources.
- The white oak floors were refinished by Robins Hardwoods.
- We used Zero VOC paint, for improved air quality.
- Armadillo Design incorporated the existing stained glass windows into the design plan.
- Art Works Construction built the reception desk, integrating reclaimed fir, Paperstone and reclaimed bowling alley slabs into a cohesive, beautiful desk.
3 Oms now has three studios, two bathrooms, retail space and massage studios. It also has the most welcoming sitting area ever!
[slider id=’5984′ name=’3 Oms Yoga Studio’ size=’full’]
Photos by Damian Vines Photography.