Samish Hill Remodel
This house is literally a hidden gem. It is tucked into a small, private ravine on Samish Hill; surrounded by towering firs and giant sword ferns, the location is perfect.
This house itself was something of a diamond in the rough when our clients bought it but they realized with the right team they could make it something special.
The first step was to bring in Michelle Banks of Spiral Studios. She worked her magic and, as you can see, turned the primary floor into a stunning showpiece.
Details of note
- The house is a Lindal Cedar kit house, which accounts for the interior cedar paneling.
- The kitchen has stainless steel countertops with custom cabinets.
- Both bathrooms have quartz countertops.
- Heath ceramics tile is used in the kitchen and primary bathroom.
- We installed a heat pump and small wood stove. Kit houses like these are hard to weatherize, adding a heat pump is more efficient than the existing furnace was.