So many great things to share this week in the Weekly Round-up!
- Ian and Jenny recently co-authored an op-ed in the Bellingham Herald titled, “Business leaders support market based climate action.” It is time for a market based solutions to climate change!
- I’m sure you noticed the construction in downtown Bellingham last summer when the city installed 36 rain gardens! Those rain gardens are saving salmon, read about it on Sightline Daily.
- Ceres is making a big impact! Check out the graph to the right to see all they accomplished in 2014.
- Revitalize Washington 2015, a conference organized by the Washington Trust for Historic Presentation, is going to be held in Bellingham this year! Way to go Downtown Bellingham Partneship!
- Houzz compiled a list of the 25 most popular Houzz homes on Houzz, most of them have a small footprint, are energy efficiency, and have clever storage solutions. Sounds like a winning combination to me!