There are few buildings in Bellingham that are as iconic as the old Skippers building. The huge, leaning anchor was pretty hard to miss! We’re happy to report that the leaning anchor has been replaced with a new Corephysio sign and the remodeled space is warm, welcoming, and modern.
Interesting design details:
- The beautiful front desk was built by North Cascade Creative.
- The floors throughout the building are bamboo, which is durable and easy to clean!
- You’ll notice the use of birch plywood throughout the space. It’s a cost effective choice and looks great to boot!
- The exterior siding is galvanized steel. It will never need to be repainted and has a 40 year warranty! Low maintenance, durable and eye catching.
- The building is pre-wired for solar, which is a great option for folks on a budget with future plans for installation!
“As an architect, what I really appreciate about Chuckanut Builders is that they are collaborators. They go beyond simply reading plans – they understand the big picture, the concept, the vision. Then they work with me and the client to exceed everyone’s expectations.” -Michael Smith, Architect
Looking for a contractor for your custom remodeling project?